Inspirational YOU, The Village, weareunEdited and Motherhood Reconstructed
Pop Up Market, Debate and Live acoustic evening
Saturday 20th May 2017
2.00pm – 9.00pm
Join independent female makers and designers who are selling:
Clothing | Jewellery | Accessories | Arts | Natural skincare and beauty | Homeware | Books
Music on rotation by
Ace of Jacks
Our pop up shop is an opportunity for you to purchase high quality goods from independent brands.
Pop Up Shop Traders:
- Forever Living Products – Aloe Consumables
- Nature’s Gift Products – Hand made skin care stuff; creams, soaps, hand creams and hand made bags
- FunkyNChunky – Handmade African print bags, statement jewellery, Head wraps and purses
- Gitas Portal – Modern african print dresses and clothing
- AyoJoy - Handmade African print upholstered furniture
- The Soap Connoisseur - organic soap and body care products
4.00pm – 6.00pm (Booking required)
Natural hair and wellbeing debate hosted by Motherhood ReConstructed
Sandra Brown-Pinnock - Owner of Xsandy’s hair and beauty retail chain and hair brand ()
Stephanie Sey - Consultant Trichologist ()
Yvadney Davis - Freelance fashion stylist specialising in children’s fashion and founder of the Mums That Slay blog for stylish mum’s that are passionate about self care ()
Comfort Nsek - Simply Comfort Hair heat free mobile hair service and Trainee Solicitor ()
Dr Samantha Z Tross MBBS, FRCS, FRCS Ed, FRCS Ed(Tr&Orth) -
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Tross)
The panel will be moderated by Leah Samuel and Tamu Thomas of Motherhood Reconstructed.
You can read some information about the previous panelists .
Tickets for the event are £5.00 - £10.00
6.00pm – 8.00pm (Booking required)
In the evening we have a live acoustic showcase
Come and hear about The Village CIC and their plans for this new community space.
Call: 07772 527 813 / 07545 156 111